Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Thats it
bottom line, my hair is stupid.
its not that its receding a little bit,i can deal with that, shit im 30 for christ sakes.
its these two stupid hair cowlicks or whatever their called that make the hair in the front of my head just grow BACKWARDS when the majority of my hair is growing forwards.
this makes my hair look stupid,always.
i like my hair short but there is no way to do it without this clusterfuck just looking like the bay of pigs of hair.
"So why don't you grow it out a bit?"
Funny you should ask, because my hair is not straight
its not curly either(thank god)
its some weird phase between curly and wavy
but the shit stays straight for a little bit till the bottom then the bottom of the hairs get wavy and shit.
What the fuck is this?
there's nothing i can do,Ive tried straightening it but im lazy and im not buying a straightener or some weird gel shit that costs 40$ a bottle.
So in closing, my hair style
or "The bay of pigs" as i like to call it
is stupid
i have stupid hair.

No comments: